Judy Ann Foster is the visionary founder of Women’s Wisdom since 1991.
She is a passionate advocate for empowering women by hosting and producing networking events which provides a community to encourage women to come together in support and collaboration.
Judy has been in four books:
- Soul Mate Secret by Arielle Ford
- Web Wonder Women
- Women Changing the World
- Contributing author in the best seller “A Juicy, Joyful Life”
- She is the recipient of the “Women Changing the World Award” from the Women’s Leadership Institute.
- Women Who Mean Business Award from the San Diego Business Journal.
- Woman of the Year Award Nominee by the San Diego Magazine
- Women of Influence Award Nominee and
- Recognized by the State of California Assembly and the Senate
Judy Ann is a Spiritual Life Coach with 4 coaching certifications since 1999
Judy Ann is the Founder of Women’s Wisdom
And she is the co-founder of Stars of Courage with her husband Ken D. Foster